Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 8: Amy Zents' Asparagus/hoisin sauce Stirfry! and Amy Zents' Klondike Kashew Fruit Salad

Supper was a concoction I put together, that I've dubbed, Amy Zents' Asparagus/hoisin sauce Stirfry! made up of  boiled brown rice. which I then sauteed  in olive oil spray) topped with a stiffried mix:
some tomato, some bok choy, a half an onion, fresh asparagus tips, garlic, green pepper, fresh mushrooms, hoisin sauce, fried in canola oil....very flavorful!!!
then for dessert:

I made a tasty fruit salad I dubbed,  Amy Zents' Klondike Kashew Fruit Salad which I invented on the fly with ingredients I had in the refrigerator:
                                                                           Banana
Green seedless grapes
Raw fresh Mango
Fresh strawberries
a drizzle of honey
all topped with an
Oreo Klondike bar
then covered with a handful of salted cashews!
Very, very yummy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment